$100000 - $125000 per annum
Consultant name: Claire Brooks
Our client are seeking a qualified project manager and project manager for various commercial projects primarily located in and Texas including but not limited to K-12, transportation, healthcare, hospitality, retail, life sciences, and education/institutional work. Current projects range from $5 to $100+ million.
Applicant shall have a track record for delivering projects with minimal delays and change orders and emphasis on customer satisfaction. Proven ability to schedule, plan and coordinate subcontract trades is essential along with ability to interface well with Clients, Owners, Architects, Engineers, including on site management team.
Preferred Applicant Shall Posses The Following Skills
- Must have been lead PM on a project’s from start to finish.
- Minimum of 2 years experience
- 5 projects on your project list.
- Ideally led a project $5 mil – $30+ mil as the lead PM
- K-12 experience preferred but not mandatory.
- Experience in Pay apps, scheduling, cost control, budgeting, etc
Fast paced, team based working environment. Standard benefits include pension, 401k, medical, mileage, etc. Performance based bonus structure with attractive incentives.
Claire Brooks Dallas Texas United States